I was tagged by The Virutal Voyeur. So now you must learn sever obscure facts about me, and then I will tag 7 other people to do the same about them. Be forewarned, I’m pretty boring!
1. I majored in band in high school. Nine times.
2. I love trauma. Blood, guts, open cuts, bones hanging out. Oh so cool.
3. The day after Michael and I had sex for the first time, his lung collapsed. Damn, I’m good! Oh, it collapsed 2 more times after that, requiring surgery, attaching his lungs to his chest wall, so they won’t collapse again.
4. I never have to shave my legs (ok maybe 4 times a year). But my underarms get a 5 o’clock shadow around 10 am.
5. I have a butterfly tattoo on my back. I want another one with three suns (sons) but can’t find a design I like.
6. I want a Harley type bike.
7. I’m a picker. I pick my nails, zits, my kids nails, thier scabs (ewww), my split ends, pick pick pick.
Now, seven people I pick from my blog roll (choosing those not already on the VV’s list):